Are you familiar with Apple’s Calendar and Reminders, but feel you aren’t using them to their full potential? We’re here to help, with a brand new Take Control title from veteran Mac journalist and editor Scholle McFarland. Introducing Take Control of Calendar and Reminders!
In this book, Scholle guides you through getting to know these incredibly useful apps, including lesser-known (but handy) features. For example, did you know that in Calendar you can set an alert for when you need to leave for an event, based on the travel time calculated using the location you entered for the event? Or that Reminders can prompt you to do something not only at a certain time but also once you’ve reached a specific destination, like the grocery store?
Take Control of Calendar and Reminders is US$10; reduced to US$7 with the 30% MUG discount at https://www.takecontrolbooks.com.
Learn all about Calendar and Reminders, including how to:
- Customize Calendar to your liking
- Set up notifications and alerts, so you never miss an event
- Invite people to events, or share your calendar with them
- Create, manage, and share lists in Reminders
- Set alarms in Reminders at a certain time or a certain place
- Use Siri to save time when creating events or reminders
- Easily check events and reminders on your Mac, iPhone, or Apple Watch
- Troubleshoot common problems in Calendar and Reminders
- Share calendars and reminders using iCloud Family Sharing
If you’ve never taken the time to explore Calendar and Reminders, this book will show you how to make them an important part of your daily routine. If you’ve already been using Calendar and Reminders, you’ll learn how to use them more effectively, troubleshoot common problems, and delve deeper into their capabilities.
Whip your schedule into shape and tame your to-do lists with Take Control of Calendar and Reminders.
Your Take Control Team—Joe Kissell and Morgen Jahnke
[Contact editor for the MUG Discount Code.]